Sunday, October 17, 2010

More information about Me

This year I am beginning homeschool because this school doesn't teach you what you need to learn to move on to high school.
In 2006-2007 I was in second grade. I was in Miller Elementary School which is the best school in Canton Michigan. I just went to Miller website and I saw pictures and my classmates in second grade. It was good memories in the past. I still wish that I still have all those good memories in Canton Michigan. And I will never forget those memories I had. So in second grade I had a field trip. The field trip I went to was the apple orchard. It was totally fun but then I just forgot about all about the fun trips I went on. I forgot those memories because when I move then I wasn't thinking about all the exciting trips I had went on.

I had a lot of fun memories in Michigan. But I don't worry about the pass. I just let my life go on. I am kind of having a good and happy time begin homeschool. But this isn't my first time begin homeschool. It was fun begin homeschool. I love Michigan because there's lots of things you can see and do. But in Michigan there's a homeschooling group. Homeschooling are fun because you can meet new people that are around your age. I just remember a movie that a girl considering to be homeschool. In was a American Girl movie. In the end of the movie has a song to say hello to talk to people. And don't be shy to talk to people. Just remember if you want to be friends with someone you have to say hello first. And maybe they will be friends with you. Where I am living now before I was homeschool there was a girl that never stop talking and was acting goofy and I didn't want to be friends with her in the first place. But I just try not to talk to her. I hope you have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment