Thursday, April 19, 2012

Board games

Like I said in my other post from Tuesday(April 17th)I will show you what games we sometimes play and always play around 4:00 before my dad comes home from work.I like playing games besides doing nothing and be bored.Their is always things you can do besides doing nothing.You should try to play with your family besides going on your,iphone,ipod touch,or phone.I do blog and spend time with my family too.The first game I am going to show you is Life and inside the box.The second game is called Tic Tac Kuo.Tic Tac Kuo is like Tic Tac Toe.You have to get 3 balls in a row and you can do it across or diagonal and then you win the game.Horray!! :) :) Games are really fun!I still want to have lots of games when I'm older than I am now.



No comments:

Post a Comment