Friday, October 29, 2010

A Nice Friday

Today was sunny and chilly. When I went downstairs then I staring to get cold. It getting cold finally, better than hot weather. Now I hope that winter will begin on my birthday that be so neat if it did. I love fall and spring it isn't so hot like summer and it not hot. Spring and Fall are the nice seasons you don't get sick and you don't get hot inside the house. Now I hope that it the seasons won't go by fast. But anyways it will go by fast like always. Have A Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Semeeah! You have so pretty name! The weather here, +5 degrees Celsius (+41 Fahrenheit) and rainy. The winter is coming but I'm waiting for the spring. We will move to new own house to the country. I think that will happen on March! When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete