Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Family Ties

My family and I started watching a old show called Family Ties.Family Ties been out since probably before my mom was born.I love this show!!My favorite thing about watching it is when the intro comes then my sister says I hate that intro and she repeats the song.Haha don't you just like watching old shows with your family.Below is the show Family Ties.This is just part 1 and if you want to see the 2 other parts to it you have to go to youtube.com.Enjoy watching it and I know I am.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Semeeah! That blogpost was really cool!! Myfamilynalways watch old shows such as sea change and all that! The only thing that's bad about them is the quality of filming! Oh well! I'm emailing you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Semeeah! My family loves old shows too. It's a great bonding moment for all of us. :) I emailed you detailed instructions on how to customize your header and install blog buttons last Jan 31. Don't hesitate to ask for further instruction if you are having problem with the installations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Semeeah! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete