Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I have taken pictures of my new blythe dolls too.Guess what??Its time to play guess this doll.Ok...before I show you the first blythe doll guess what blythe doll it is before you look at it.
It is Prairie Posie.Her name is Laura.I name her that because she look just like Laura Ingalls Wilder.Wow these pictures are totally AWESOME!I have took the last picture on my mom laptop and it turns out pretty neat!Please leave a reply on this blog because I want to know what kind of doll did you think it was.Thanks for looking at this blog! :) Please SPREAD the word to people you know about this blog.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Semeeah

    Wow she really does look like Laura Ingalls Wilder! I thought she was a Candy Mushroom, I don't know why I just thought she was!?!??!

    Love Ivy xoxoxo

    P.S. LOVE the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete