Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Interview!

I ask Cady some questions for my blog and she answered them.Here they are below:

1. What is your favourite colour? green.
 
2. What is your favourite animal? (I know yours is cats) frogs
 
3. What is your favourite food? Sushi
 
4. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a labrador dog named Jelly, two bearded dragons named Spike and Peyton, two Peron's Tree frogs named Treelo and Hero, two cockatiels names custard and Casper, and alot of budgerigars. WOW I have a lot of pets!! Hahaha!!
 
5. If you could have any type of blythe doll in the world what one would you choose and why? I would choose a Kenner because they are awesome and vintage and really valuable!!
 
6. What type of books do you like to read (or movies)? I like to read adventure/fantasy/action because I love them!!
 
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? I like to draw, knit, sew for blythe, read and stuff like that!!
 
8. What are some of your favourite sports? I like fencing and swimming and ping pong and volleyball and soccer!
 
9. What are your favourite school subjects and why? I love art because I love to paint/draw and be creative, I love English because I love to write stories, I like music because I love to play guitar. :D
 
10. What type of blythe doll things do you like to get in the mail (so when we finally become pen pals, we can know what to send each other!! :P ) I love to get blythe doll clothes and accessories like beanies or dresses or bags. And I also like postcards and things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment