Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inside the photos part 2

I know that I didn't upload the other photos in the last post. :( When I upload more photos than it takes longer than I expected it would.So now I will try to upload everyday or just 1 picture on Fridays like Soulemama and Beauty That Moves blogs.At least Soulemama gets 20 comments and over for just a picture and nothing to say.And hopefully I will get 20 or more comments.Thanks for everyone that visits my blog!! :)I have also have flickr too if you would like to see my same photos that I post on this blog.My favorite thing so far is blogging because I want you to know me,see what photos I post and want to know who following me.Hopefully I would try to get 100 followers by the end of the year,I would like to get 100 followers to more each year, and hopefully I will.















I am going to post part 3 tomorrow...if i post all the pictures at the same time then it will take forever to upload.I hope you enjoy!Thank you for everybody that visits my blog! :)

Have a GREAT day! :)



1 comment: